Mrs. Dorn is a 7th generation Osceola County resident and the great-granddaughter of our firm’s founder, Murray Overstreet, Sr. She brings with her vast experience as the former Assistant City Attorney for the City of Kissimmee and a civil Staff Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in Osceola County. Mrs. Dorn will focus her practice on Real Estate and Land Use, Probate, and Guardianships.
- Bachelor of Arts – Wake Forest University.
- Juris Doctorate, with honors – University of Florida, College of Law.
- Member of the Florida Bar since 2012
- Member of the Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Florida Bar Board of Governors Young Lawyers Division
- Former President of the Osceola County Bar Association