Born in Orlando, Florida, Mr. Cumbie has lived and worked in the Kissimmee and Central Florida area for over 60 years. His experience covers a wide range of business and legal matters, including residential and commercial real estate, probate, life and estate planning, trust creation and administration, and general business matters.
- Bachelor of Arts, 1969, University of South Florida;
- Juris Doctor, 1972, Florida State University, College of Law
PROFESSIONAL & LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Florida Bar since 1972
- Member of Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member of Florida Association of Realtors Local Board Attorney Committee
- Past President of Osceola County Bar Association
- Former Municipal Court Judge for the City of St. Cloud
- Advisory Director to the St. Cloud Hospital since 1990
- Director and past president of the American Cancer Society Osceola County Unit
- Director and past president of the Osceola County Council on Aging, Inc.
- Advisory Director for Visiting Nurse Association, Inc.
- Former Director of Board of Visitors to the Osceola County Children’s Home
- Former Director, St. Cloud Retirement Home, Inc.
- Former Vice President of Legal Affairs, Director and current member, Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member Osceola County Library Advisory Board
- Former Director, The Chamber Foundation, Inc.
- Former Chairman of the Kissimmee Utility Authority
- Former Member Osceola County Tourist Development Council, non-collector representative
- Rotary Club of St. Cloud 1973 – 1994
- Rotary Club of Kissimmee Bay since 1996
- Member of the First United Methodist Church
- Founding Director, Security National Bank of Osceola
- Former Director, Security National Bank
- Former Advisory Director, Security National Bank
- Former Chairman and Advisory Director of SunTrust, N.A., Osceola County