Born in Thomasville, GA. Mrs. Bondy has lived in Florida since 1983. Her experience includes residential and commercial real estate transactions, probate and estate planning, and civil litigation matters. Prior to practicing law, Mrs. Bondy worked in the Title Insurance and Financial Services industries for more than 10 years. While attending law school she was active in Stetson’s Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law section and volunteered with the Community Law Program in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, 2006, Flagler College – Cum Laude – served as Treasurer for the Florida Army National Guard Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Juris Doctor, 2013, Stetson University College of Law – Student Leadership Development Certificate Recipient – Member of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers at Stetson.
PROFESSIONAL & LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS
- 2017 Vice President of Downtown Kissimmee Leads Group
- Member of Kissimmee Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Osceola Class of 2017
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Board Member – Central Florida Real Estate Attorney’s Council
- Legal Counsel – St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Kissimmee Rotary Club
- Board Member for Community Vision