Born in Thomasville, GA. Mrs. Bondy has lived in Florida since 1983. Her experience includes residential and commercial real estate transactions, probate and estate planning, and civil litigation matters. Prior to practicing law, Mrs. Bondy worked in the Title Insurance and Financial Services industries for more than 10 years. While attending law school she was active in Stetson’s Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law section and volunteered with the Community Law Program in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Juris Doctor, 2013, Stetson University College of Law – Student Leadership Development Certificate Recipient – Member of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers at Stetson.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, 2006, Flagler College – Cum Laude – served as Treasurer for the Florida Army National Guard Strategic Marketing Plan.
PROFESSIONAL & LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Florida Bar since 2013
- Member of the Florida Bar since 2013
- Member of the Osceola County Bar Association
- Member of the Central Florida Real Estate Attorney’s Council
- Member of the Florida Bar Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Vice Chair of Legal Affairs – Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member – St. Cloud Greater Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Rotarian – Kissimmee Rotary Club
- Chair Elect – Community Vision
- Leadership Osceola – Class of 2017