Born in the panhandle of Oklahoma, Tim has lived, worked and traveled throughout the world and has worked extensively in matters involving complex corporate, business and individual immigration, training and compliance, and commercial services contracting.
- Bachelor of Arts, 1988, Northwest Nazarene University – National Collegiate Academic Awards Winner, W.D. McDowell Pre-Law Scholarship Recipient, Alpha Delta Sigma Honor Society Member and served as Associate Justice and later Chief Justice of the Student Government.
- Juris Doctor, 1996, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law – Law Honor Scholarship Recipient, Vice President of the International Law Society, published a book review in the Denver Journal of International Law & Policy.
PROFESSIONAL & LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Mr. Finkenbinder has served as a Senior Consultant to the national office of Deloitte & Touche LLP; as Vice President of Corporate Affairs to a $20 million dollar IT consulting firm based in NYC; and as an attorney in private practice. He began working in the field of immigration and business law upon graduation from law school in 1996 and immigration and general business matters have been a part of his practice throughout his career.
- Member Florida Bar since 2006
- Member of Central Florida Chapter of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member of United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Member of Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member of Florida Bar Elder Law Section
- Member United States Bankruptcy Court 11th Circuit
- Past President and Member of Osceola County Bar Association
- Recipient of Florida Supreme Court’s “One” Pro-Bono Award in recognition of pro-bono services rendered to residents of Osceola County, Florida
- President – Rotary Club of Kissimmee Bay, 2013-2014
- Former Trustee – City of Kissimmee, General Employee Pension Board
- Past President and Director – Osceola County Bar Association
- Former Chairman and Director – Downtown Kissimmee Area Council (DKAC) – Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member of Small Business Council (SBA) – Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Winner New Business of the Year – 2008 – Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Member of St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce
- 2018 Chairman of the Board, Kissimmee / Osceola Chamber of Commerce